IELTS Question Speaking test in Ghana – May 2015
May 2015 IELTS Speaking test question in Ghana. You can practice for good result.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Lets talk about your home.
– Is it a house or an apartment?
– Do you live there by yourself or with family?
– Do you enjoy living there?
– What is the most enjoyable part of it?
– Do you want to make changes to your house in the future?
– Why would you do it?
Describe a memorable time or event during your teenage years. Please say
– What was the time/event?
– When and where was it?
– Why do you still remember it?
– Do you like live local music concerts?
– What age do you think is right for a person to be considered an adult?
– Do you think the legal age when a person is considered an adult will change in your country?
– In your opinion, what attitudes do teenagers have to the elderly?
Academic Module IELTS test in Malaysia – May 2015
Academic Module IELTS test in Malaysia – May 2015. For Listening test, Reading test, Writing test, Speaking test. The topics and questions from this recent exam.
Section 1. A mother called a news agency to ask for a printed copy of the article with photos of her son.
Section 2. A lady was providing energy saving tips to the listeners.
Section 3. Two students were having a conversation with their lecturer regarding their presentation.
Section 4. A talk about a certain supermarket chain expansion, including the scheme and strategies used.
Passage 1. A topic on bio-mimicry and how it can solve complex problems of the modern society.
Passage 2. About strategies used in Europe to prevent or minimise floods.
Passage 3. Piaget theory and conclusions of other researchers on infants’ response to different scientific tests.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a diagram showing three stages of processing of cocoa beans. We had to describe the process.
Read more »